External Links

Stay up to date with iMusicX99 on Twitter @93DETOX
Follow us on Instagram @iMusicX99
Check out my Mixcloud channel to hear my latest mixes http://www.mixcloud.com/KingShahin/

Thursday 17 November 2011

Drake 'Take Care'

The highly anticipated album 'Take Care' leaked just a week befor for it was due to be released, to my surprise Drake wasn't even phased by it. Since then, the album has been released and I mean as a personal thing, i have waited for this since the second i heard the last track on 'Thank Me Later' like i have literally been counting the days! Just to give you guys some insight in figures, here are the projections on sales for 'Take Care'. It's predicted to sell over 750,00 copies in its first week alone! The Carter 4 almost reached a million in its first week so the pressure is on!

I'd like to point out the another artist I Like called Mac Miller is under great threat, because even though i wouldn't put him in the same league as Drake, he has sucha buzz right now that it is going to be interesting who's album is going to take the top spot this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment