External Links

Stay up to date with iMusicX99 on Twitter @93DETOX
Follow us on Instagram @iMusicX99
Check out my Mixcloud channel to hear my latest mixes http://www.mixcloud.com/KingShahin/

Saturday 24 December 2011

Boyce Avenue Do Nothing But Beautiful Music

I've been talking a lot about Hip Hop and Grime on here, but I do love all music and particularly acoustic music. For me you dont get any better than Boyce Avenue in this field and I truly believe that. Boyce Avenue are a band made up of 3 brothers, they stared of by just posting videos on YouTube  and now 5 years later they are touring all over the world! In terms of music this guys classically takes songs that we all know and love and turn them from a commercial hit into a piece of beautiful music. For example, follow the link below to hear their cover of 'Teenage Dream' By Katy Perry and only then will you now what I mean...
http://www.youtube.com/boyceavenue#p/u/7/yAUMU3QQE6w
I thought this would be the perfect time to share such an artist with you guys so you can enjoy Boyce Avenue all over christmas with your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment