External Links

Stay up to date with iMusicX99 on Twitter @93DETOX
Follow us on Instagram @iMusicX99
Check out my Mixcloud channel to hear my latest mixes http://www.mixcloud.com/KingShahin/

Saturday 7 January 2012

The King TK Goes Hard

Sometimes when days get long, when dreams seem lost, when thoughts are irrelevant. Something comes along which just flips it all, for me it is music. Which is why I am writing this article. It is why I created this blog. It is why I stay up till early hours every night writing my own music with a pen and a pad. It is why I am up before sun rise every morning and put in the work to give back to music what it has given to me.
After a long day I couldn't wait to get into bed and just go sleep but then I found this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLV4iFu5d6c&feature=player_embedded#!
The first verse hit me hard. Just like when i heard Mic Righteous for the first time. Just like when I listened to Paris Morton Music by Drake for the first time. Just like when i listened to Mr.Carter by lil Wayne for the first time. This moment was another one of those 'Shit, that was his break'.
As you all know, real music is what I cherish, and what you hear in the first 3 minutes is just that. As I say, Real Recognise Real.  So recognise and please listen to it and take in the lyrics. Empathise. Discover another perspective. Be inspired.

Proud to right about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment