External Links

Stay up to date with iMusicX99 on Twitter @93DETOX
Follow us on Instagram @iMusicX99
Check out my Mixcloud channel to hear my latest mixes http://www.mixcloud.com/KingShahin/

Monday 16 January 2012

Tyga's in the City

I'm not going to lie, when I first her this about a week ago now I really wasn't feeling it. Which is why I didn't blog about it sooner, so if you where thinking the same when you first heard heard it i urge you to play it again, leave it on repeat and come back to me...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE3yia1AJeQ&ob=av3e
The instrumental is something I could imagine lil Wayne on, real long base like A Milli. This is far from any of Tyga's lyrical work on Well Done Mixtapes 1 & 2 but it is an old school hip hop tune. I've been watching Tyga for a long time now and to me he is very much on par with Wiz Khalifa, with a very similar flow and spits on pritty similar instrumentals. The only difference is, Wiz has released an album where as Tyga hasn't yet, well not under full YMCMB over look and promotion. His album is due to drop this year which will be a real divining moment in he career and I really hope he doesn't flop because undeniably he is sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment