External Links

Stay up to date with iMusicX99 on Twitter @93DETOX
Follow us on Instagram @iMusicX99
Check out my Mixcloud channel to hear my latest mixes http://www.mixcloud.com/KingShahin/

Saturday 19 November 2011

Drakes real sound

Like i said in a previous post, nobody has anticipated the release of 'Take Care' more than me! But not for the usual reasons, more than anything i wanted to see where Drizzy was going as an Artist. I remember back in November 2009 when Drake actually signed for Young Money and i can honestly say that I am a true fan of Drake, and i know its a cliche but his music really does inspire me. I also recall watching an interview with Drake in which he talks about what lil Wayne said to him when Drake signed the contract. Wayne told him to 'never change, be you! Tattoos and shit is me, that aint you. Dont change, do you and you'll succeed' and i guess what i am getting at is that Drake just does him. He talks life. He puts his life experiences, experiences we all go through day to day into song, which is why so many people love and relate to his music.

The song 'Over My Dead Body' from Take Care is about as close to Aubrey Drake Graham that we'll get. It is that and other songs like '9 AM in Dallas' 'Marvins Room' 'Fear' and 'Club Paradise' that really are Drake...

No comments:

Post a Comment