External Links

Stay up to date with iMusicX99 on Twitter @93DETOX
Follow us on Instagram @iMusicX99
Check out my Mixcloud channel to hear my latest mixes http://www.mixcloud.com/KingShahin/

Thursday 24 November 2011

YMCMB Sign The Black Beiber

It has been a big week for Young Money Cash money, not only have they signed Rap Veteran Busta Rhymes, they just signed another young Artist called Torion. First thing I thought when I looked a little into to Torion, he was a Black Justin Bieber! He is young, he can sing, he dance and even has the weird hair cut too. But seriously, he can dance and he can really sing. I cant dance, I'm not interested in dance, but this kid has such a talent that it made me sit up and think 'wow, this kids got it!'. He is exactly what Usher was 20 years ago!
Usher has 5 albums and over 30 songs that made it into the top 20 charts with a net worth of around 110 million pounds! So if this kid 'Torion' has got everything Usher has now, but 20 years earlier, who knows where he will stop...


Check him out for yourself
http://www.ymcmb.com/post/?id=450

No comments:

Post a Comment